Pre-Academics & Skills Program Overview
Get a head start on your child's academic and life skills through sensory, motor, and cognitive strengthening.
While we construct a playful environment for your child that appears like a normal camp loaded with fun games and activities, our team of experts will actually be helping your child improve in the following abilities:
• Fine motor (small hand movements)
• Handwriting (proper grip of a pencil and crayon)
• Gross motor (large movements of the body, including balance and coordination)
• Motor planning (the ability to conceive, plan, and carry out movements)
• Executive functioning (attention, organization, mental flexibility, self regulation)
• Sensory processing (how the brain interprets, organizes, and uses sensory information)
The mastermind behind this creative yet productive camp is our amazing colleague and experienced Occupational Therapist, Meilani Connolly, OTR/L, from Build Learn Thrive, LLC. She has over 9 years experience focusing primarily on treating pediatric children with various diagnoses who have fallen behind in their development.
If this camp can help advance children who are behind, accelerate their skills and quickly catch them up to other children their age, just imagine how far this camp could take an on track, neurotypical child like yours?