MARKETING INTERN | Spring/Summer 2020
Spring/Summer Marketing Internship
We are seeking a talented individual to join our team for an internship working in close collaboration with our Head of School and Leadership Team to provide marketing support for the strategic, business and operational aspects of our school. Here is a great opportunity to have real-work experience before you graduate. We will have multiple positions in the Spring and Summer of 2020.
· Comfortable using Adobe Photoshop
· Website design using WIX a plus
· Experience creating flyers and brochures
· Excellent English speaking and writing skills
· Exceptional organizational, administrative, and time-management skills
· Must be a self-starter willing to take ownership of any project and its completion
· Must be able to think strategically to solve a problem
· Must thrive in fast-paced work environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Exceptional tracking and follow-up skills
· Great attention to detail and ability to multitask while receiving piece-by-piece information
· Comfortable working with, coordinating with, and presenting to people with various experiences and skills
· Team player but able to work independently
· Engage in self-reflection and professional development through goal setting, PD opportunities, and ongoing dialog with division directors.
· Uphold professional standards of personal presentation, punctuality, professional courtesy, and discretion
· Honor the confidentiality of school and student information
Key responsibilities will include:
· Responsible for improving the design of website content and marketing materials
· Create design for materials to represent the school to various audiences (e.g., prospective students/families, admissions directors, foundations)
· Continually updating and refining the graphic design of marketing information
· Updating and refining the graphic design of internal materials for parents and staff
About Terra Marin School
Terra Marin is a progressive K-8th program in Mill Valley led by a highly qualified team of teachers and mentors who guide their students through a diverse, holistic and effective model focused primarily on the healthy social, emotional and physical growth of its students. Terra Marin is a place where each child feels known and celebrated for his/her own unique strengths, safe to be him/herself and comfortable and confident challenging themselves. We explore a student's growth through indoor and outdoor environments with a curriculum built on the art of inquiry and focused on inspiring critical thinking, empathy, self-confidence, independence, creativity and awareness of self and place in the world.
Terra Marin’s commitment to diversity and inclusion is central to our mission and our hiring practices. People of color and LGBT candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to: Wendy Xa, Head of School at firstname.lastname@example.org